Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tagged by M

1. What does "love" mean to you?

I think love is a personal feeling that no one can describe fully. It is a feeling of wanting something so bad and never to let go. Love in a relationship should be expressed in one thing RESPECT.

2. What does "marriage" mean to you?

Marriage is the completion of ones life. An essential part of the circle of life. It is sharing and loving and understanding and helping. It provided a mother when a mother is lost. It provides a father when a father is lost. Marriage make you stronger, it makes you determined, it makes you love life.

3. Do you beleive in 'love at first site'?

Well only I know a few stories of grandparents here and there who died, which happen to have been hooked together throu the so called "love at first site"

4. How many children would you like?

Ideally 4, but then I would have to think whether I can afford it, and by that I mean sending them to private schools, travelling around, college, car, etc.

5. If given the opportunity, what is the one song that you would sing for me on my wedding day?

Mmmm tough one. I'm a bit claustrophobic, so the idea of having a single song that I like makes my world smaller. I would rather write the song that I would sing.

6. What is your favorite holiday destination?

My favorite holdiay would be in a place I havent heard about. The joy of discovery! Next on the list South America.

7. What three qualities you would look for in a woman?

Honest, Intelligent, Talkable.

8. What are the three qualities and three bad habits that you have?

Qualities: Honest, Respectful, Friendly
Bad Habits: Bad listener, Impatient, Moody

9. Did you have any previous relationships?

Yes

10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Married with children living in a house and being a successful entrepreneur.

2 Comments:

Blogger Equalizer said...

Mmmm why not :p I'm trying real hard to fix my bad habits hehe

7/14/2005 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Bad listener?
Ur too harsh on urself!

8/31/2005 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home