Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tagged Again!

Ok I got tagged again! By my dear Bloggerinas Misscosmokuwait and Blasha. I will be brief so I don’t bore anyone to death. :p

10 years ago: Graduated from High School.

5 years ago: Started an exciting career. Very good personal event happened.

1 year ago: Very bad personal thing happened. Very good business thing happened.Tomorrow: Only if I know, but what I would like it to be is to be in a nice Greek house in Mykonos.

5 snacks I enjoy: I don’t usually snack, but if I did I would enjoy Pringles, caramel popcorn, gourmet savory biscuits, marinated olives, artisanal cheese.

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: I love music, but I’m not a lyrics guy :p

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: Create a huge business, enjoy life with part of it, and donate the rest of the annual proceeds to economic rehabilitation programs in poor countries.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Buenos Aires, Mykonos, Sydney, Santa Fe, New York

5 bad habits I have: Impatient, get too excited about things, moody when hungry, lazy, procrastinate. Was I repetitive?

5 things I like doing: Cooking, socializing, traveling, listening to music, designing.

5 thing I will never wear: Nothing, just as long as it keeps me warm and covered, and not having to walk around naked like a stupid idiot.

5 TV shows I like: Seinfeld, X-Files, 60 minutes, 20/20, CSI.

5 movies I like: Godfather, Star Wars (all of them), Beautiful Mind, Hero, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

5 people I'd like to meet: Prophet Mohammed, Ibn Rushd, Andy Warhol, Beethoven, Einstein.

5 biggest joys at the moment: Good career, good family, good cooking, good home, good car :p

5 favorite toys: I don’t think I have a favorite, because I keep losing them all, except my laptop.

And no I'm not gonna tag anyone here, unless you really want to :p

3 Comments:

Blogger La La said...

Don't forget to build yourself a state of the art kitchen, Mr. Chef! Wow a man who can cook is sexy!

8/30/2005 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Equalizer said...

Samboose: I'm glad you think this questionnaire really brings out the innermost person in people hehe.

Janjoon: A state of the art kitchen is a nice thing to have, but I mostly enjoy cooking for friends in a nice huge kitchen blended with the living room with large glass windows overlooking a beautiful scenery, whatever it is. Cooking is about passion and inspiration :) So you really think it makes me sexy ? :p

8/30/2005 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Glad I got to know you better..that was fun!

8/30/2005 08:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home